The lovely Michelle over at Hot Pink Combat Boots has tagged me in the Libester Award, which i am informed means sweetheart! yay!
The RULES of the AWARD:
The Liebster Award is meant to connect us even more and spotlight NEWER BLOGGERS who have less than 200 followers. The rules are:
1.Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them. 2.Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3.Post the award on your blog.
4.Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the Internet – other writers. 5.And best of all – have fun and spread the karma!
So first off, once again thank you Michelle!
Second of all are my picks, in no special order...
1. Alyssa @From freeways to fjords has just moved over from Sunny California to Rainy Bergen. I have the extreme pleasure of not only knowing her in real life (thanks to the internets) but also working with her (so we probably would have met anyway, haha weird) She writes about her new experiences and adjusting to life in a new country! plus she is definitely a sweetheart!
2. Next up is my dear dear friend Rebecca French who blogs over at The Veritable Shiz which showcases here amazing illustrations. you all definitely need to see them. I was lucky enough to get to spend a year living just down the hall from this girl and her high spirits kept me entertained a lot, she is one of my favouritest sweethearts in the whole world!
|Rebecca on the left and Me on the right(in the blonde days!)|
3. Sarah Elizabeth is a Norwegian blogger who uses her blog The Beara Necessities to write about fashion, healthy eating and generally a little bit of everything. She is going to be Russ this year which will be super fun for her and great fun for us to read! This sweetheart is awesome at leaving aleays leaving lovely comments on my blog. ps she is an awesome photographer as well!
4. This is an obvious one for me Jello the lovely and artistic writer of Jello's Kitchen This girl has it all, seriously she is funny, kind, artistic (check out her etsy page) and just down right a bonafide sweetheart. Her blog is never the same and i always enjoy reading what she has to say!
5. And last but by no means least is Talitha at TTimeChatter, I have only just started reading her blog but i really love her outfit of the days and her take on fashion. she also does some wicked fashion DIY's!
So there you have it my FIVE picks for the Libester Award! go forth and give them the love they deserve!!!